Sunday, April 20, 2008

This is it!

Finally, here it is! This is the exact link to see what I was talking about in the previous post! www.lifedesignstrategies.com/blog/?p=37

Vicky has featured one of my favorite paintings, "Cloud Dance," on her blog, and it is such an honor! I'm still flushed with eager self-consciousness!

(You can see some of my other paintings at http://www.sherylbrownart.blogspot.com/ .)

But if you go straight to my friend Vicky's blog today www.lifedesignstrategies.com/blog/?p=45 , you'll find a very "out there" post on perkiness and being sized right! That post is a hoot, and I don't mean a hooter! (You have to know how introverted she is to get the humor here!)

In any case, I really recommend you check out Vicky's programs too. Her clutter-busting coaching circle (which I joined several months ago) has been instrumental in my proclaiming that I am now a professional artist and going ahead and having my first painting scanned to make high quality giclee reproductions!

To see Vicky's products and programs, click on http://www.profcs.com/app/?af=736391 . Working with Vicky as a coach is a real treat!

3 comments:

Vicky White said...

Hey Sheryl,

Glad my post gave you a lift (so to speak).

Love your blog!

SunraySheryl said...

Anytime, my Lovely!

Sheryl

TalktoAngel said...

Sometimes parents are overwhelmed and unable to overcome child-related challenges and difficulties, which takes a toll on their mental health and might lead to stress, depression, anger or feeling of helplessness. You can overcome this problem by getting Parenting Counselling Online.