Thursday, June 12, 2008

The more time went by, the longer I took...

Wow, amazing how quickly time flies by. The more time went by since I last posted here, the longer I took to get current with ya'll. I could just call it a vacation, but I was still here!

Over on my art blog, I explained my procrastination as due to wanting to have the most recent painting done and available for the next post. But I'm not sure if I'm done tweaking it yet! I'm calling it, "Chaos, in Color!"

Every week, I can see changes in Georgia's ability to talk and put different ideas together. Recently I let her have at it with a real paintbrush and some of my paint! She was in her glory! What a hoot to watch! I'll have to share that photo with you too. Funny thing, though - even though I gave her lots to choose from, she consistently picked similar shades of blue.

So now we're more caught up!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, or FaceBook, or FriendFeed!

No comments: