Monday, March 03, 2008

Introducing a separate Art blog!

Well, I did it! I set up a separate blog http://www.sherylbrownart.blogspot.com/ to focus on the art.

Not to say I won't continue to post art here from time to time, but the other one will make it easy if you've just got art on your mind! And might particularly want to make an order!

Sheryl's Sunrays will continue to be my general, all-purpose, this is what I'm all about in general, whatever-is-on-my-mind kind of blog. How does that sound?

There is so much to learn about the latest in technology, we just can't keep up with all of it--we have to pick and choose. And I have to admit, I'm far more interested in the communication aspect than anything else. (That must be code for "I just wanna talk!")

So even though I feel a bit nervous getting in over my head with more things to keep organized and maintained, I'm sticking my neck out, and adding a blog!

I have to say, blogspot is pretty user friendly. Being a "What you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) kind of thing, and all. But there are times I can't figure out why the paragraph spacing won't work (so I apologize for where those paragraphs are all crammed together!).

In any case, we're all learning together, right? Press on!

No comments: