Friday, February 29, 2008

Another pair!




You may notice these two photos are of the same area, but one is closer and at a slight angle.

Look closely in the center of the bubble and think of what you see there.

Keep in mind that when I was painting, I was just swirling a bunch of color with my paintbrush, and the only shapes I had in mind were three dimensional spheres, like bubbles. Then I was giving them some irridescent reflections with other colors.

So when I went back to it, I began to notice something like a mother and child--then I looked again, and it seemed like it could be two parents gazing at two infants.

Make of it what you will, I think of the family unit as being protected and kept together. Nice and cozy feeling, isn't it? Let's call this series, "The Nuclear Family," Copyright 2008, All Rights Reserved by Sheryl Brown.

No comments: