Wednesday, January 23, 2008

After the Rain, it's a Cloud Dance!

Since many of you have written to say how much you enjoyed Serenity Rising (From the Deep), I decided to choose another painting to share with you.

Here's one I painted last March (2007). Hard to believe it was that many months ago, it feels so fresh and recent to me! I have to say that I get a lot of inspiration just gazing at the way colors blend and contrast into various shapes and illusions on the canvas. I can really get lost in it!

Earlier today it occurred to me that a poem I wrote last September goes just right with it!

This poem is entitled After the Rain, and the painting is entitled Cloud Dance.

Sunray
Laser of light
When I dance on your clouds,
You'll find a rainbow.

Copyright 2007 Sheryl Brown, All Rights Reserved

My thinking in this poem is of how the sun plays upon the moisture in the clouds and creates a gorgeous band of multi-color in the sky. In the same way, the interaction I have with my clients in discussing the problems they are facing can result in a burst of insight and colorful solutions!

As always, I welcome any feedback!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: