Thursday, January 10, 2008

Check out Kendall's Programs and Products!


Hello, on my second day of really blogging!

Of course, since I am a therapist, a lot of the good stuff I might have to say is likely to be related to relationships, right? True!

But being self-employed, I've been learning a lot about marketing, i.e., "Getting the Word Out" so people who need and want my services can find me. So it only stands to reason I would want to share anything cool, great, or otherwise relevant that any of ya'll could use.

Which brings me to mention my very special, amazing, and very practical marketing coach, Kendall Summerhawk, the Horse Whisperer for Business, and writer of Brilliance Unbridled. I could wax eloquent (or elegant, as my hubby likes to say) telling you all kinds of stories on how I found her, what it was like to meet her, and what all I've been doing, etc.

But here's cut to the chase: Hire Kendall, and you will grow your business! No bull--but you might get a kick in the pants if you need it (or want it!). And what I also love about Kendall is she's real, and easily "gets" people. (Let me tell you, she sure has my number!) So her coaching not just helps my business, but extends to all areas of my life.

You know I'm a therapist--I believe in therapy. And then there's coaching, similar, but different. There's a time and place for being in therapy, and there's a time and place to have a coach. (Personally, I like to have one of each at all times!)

So take a look and see if any of Kendall's programs or products are a fit for you. And, please, do feel free to call or write, and ask me any specific questions on what I've used and/or what I'm familiar with.

http://www.cartville.com/app/?af=546548 Click here to see Kendall's Programs and Products

The Success Circle Coaching Club (SCCC) is an excellent program, and is the one I started with.

"How To Charge What You're Worth and Get It!" is a great product with CD's and an interactive workbook.

Happy Marketing! (Doncha just love being in business for yourself?!)

2 comments:

SayLarry said...

Hubby sez yea and amen to Kendall.

Marcia Francois said...

well, hello!

Thanks for your lovely welcome on the forum