Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Anyone want to set up a simple newsletter using an autoresponder? This is it!

Now here is a reliable way to get your updates out to your readers--use an autoresponder. Aweber provides a great service at a reasonable price. And how reasonable does "no cost" sound for your first month? This is a great company with a reliable service. I'm new to Aweber, but everything is working well, and I hear no end of good reports from my friends in online business land.

You can test drive Aweber for a month, using their autoresponder/newsletter function to build your list and build your online business. Click here to see for yourself:
http://www.aweber.com/?289257

And if you want to see how it flows first, go to my website http://www.sunraycounseling.com and sign up for my free tips page, "31 Ways to Brighten Your Life," and you'll see how sweet the deal can be with thank you pages, and links to the PDF both on the thank you page and in an email you get in your inbox.

(If you want help creating a PDF, email me and I'll give you some resources.)

No comments: