Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Discover 31 Easy Ways to Brighten Up Your Life!

Here we are already halfway through January!

I'm really excited to be able to offer you a fun page of "31 Ways to Brighten your Life" when you visit my website http://www.sunraycounseling.com/ and sign up for my free tips and articles. You'll see the sign up link at the top right hand side of my homepage. And anyone who has a comment, let me know what you think of the new photo!

(I knew it was time to update when some of my closest friends and associates agreed my old one looked "dowdy/frumpy"!! No offense taken! After all, people still mistake me for an almost 40 year old... if only they knew!!) (I'll post that here later, just for laughs.)

This is my long-thought of and planned for (dare I admit, procrastinated upon?) newsletter/list-building project. I have to admit, it was easier to jump and just do it when I hired some help through http://www.virtualhelper4u.com/ . They helped me set up Aweber for my autoresponder (see previous post). And it also seemed more do-able when I thought of it more as writing a few lines rather than a full blown ezine. Informal works for me!

And blogging is easier too when I think of it as jotting off a few lines like I would email to a friend! (All these little tricks of the trade..., I'll tell you, marketing is not for the faint of heart!)

More later!

No comments: