Monday, January 28, 2008

Reproductions of Cloud Dance, By Popular Demand!

I'm very pleased to announce that due to popular demand, I am taking orders for reproductions of Cloud Dance!

So far, I've looked up a local giclee printer and have seen some preliminary pricing. Since this is my first time to get a reproduction made, I won't know how long the whole process will take.

For one thing, it will help me to know a ballpark of how many people would like to buy what size and format, so I can make a large enough order to keep costs down, yet have enough people actually buying to pay for the order.

Folks, this is really exciting! I have wanted to do something like this for some time now.

So if you would like a copy of Cloud Dance beaming down at you from your wall, drop me an email at sheryl@sunraycounseling.com and let me know if you want a basic budget, ie 8 by 10 on photo paper, unframed (might be around $20 or less), or want to go the whole nine yards and get a 16 by 20 on canvas that is "gallery stretched" (which means the sides of the canvas continue the color and are wrapped around the frame) ($200 or more?), or anything in between. The latter should look very much like the original.

And if you'd rather have another painting, let me know that info for the next round!

Here's what Deborah Yaffee of Shelburne Falls, MA wrote to me recently,

"I enjoy the passionate, strong movement of the storm (Calm in the Eye of the Storm (Riding the Waves), ed.), but I confess that the gentle radiating colors of Cloud Dance connected with me more....I felt like the center of that was a Divine Heart emanating rainbow light blessings to all beings. " (And later added) "I like the Eye very much.... (But) Cloud Dance just made me feel so peaceful and calm.

Okay, we're on a roll now here, let's rock and roll!

No comments: