Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Here's something fun -- Check out my poems on MySpace

Hey Guys,

Last year I set up a MySpace account, and wouldn't you know, the ambience of "edgy-ness" there unleashed my inner poet! Go have a look in the blog section at http://www.myspace.com/sunraycounseling , and feel free to email me with any comments.

One of my poems is about being volatile (in a good way), another is about my granddaughter ("Birthday Baby"), and another is on the passing of summer ("Blue Summer").

I even got bold and put one on the homepage of my professional website! You can find it at http://www.sunraycounseling.com .

Hey, I'm having lots of fun getting back into blogging, or should I say, getting into it in a more decided way. It's a great way to get your voice heard on whatever is your passion in life! Why not try it?

(Coming soon... I'll be including some of my art. Painting is therapeutic for me, and so is just looking at it -- that has healing aspects as well.)

No comments: