Monday, February 11, 2008

Art definitely runs in our family! Look at Sara's "Stained Glass"!


Yes, the gift of painting is shared by more than one of my family members, and the one I'd like to feature today is my niece, Sara Bremner.

Now she's a gal I've known all her life, more than sweet sixteen years (closer to 18), and more than sweet!

This brilliantly colored painting is entitled, "Stained Glass" Copyright 2008 by Sara Bremner, All Rights Reserved.

(Oh, and I must apologize, Sara, your initials got cut off when we took the photo this evening. Yeah, we share the same intials, SB!) (And since we don't live in the same town, state/province, or even country, I can't quickly re-photo it tonight!)

There is another of Sara's paintings I love, but the photo did not come out too well, so I'll hold you in suspense for that one.

(Here is one reason I love my new professional art scanner/reproducer--the reproductions come out so precisely--but that will be for another post!)

In the meantime, if you'd like to see more of Sara's art work, check out her FaceBook profile which I'll add here in due time!

(PS Tuesday--Note the link in Sara's comment.)

2 comments:

LadyW said...

Hah, cool. I'll leave a link to my deviantart profile here.
I'm not that concerned about my initials being cut off, so don't worry about it :)

http://master-waffle.deviantart.com/

SunraySheryl said...

Thanks for adding your link here, Sara!

(Auntie Sherry)(Man that makes me sound old, older than Grandma!)