Thursday, February 21, 2008

Discover a great way to clear your space!




Clutter Busting Coaching Circle My amazing friend, Vicky White, has created just about the best online community of fellow clutter busters around! Here is a supportive, caring, and creative group that will help see you through to the completion of your goals to make your home or office an inviting and efficient space! Since I've joined, I have made huge strides in making these things happen in my space, and I'm looking forward to more of the same.

You can click on the link in the heading or the blue cloud graphic above to go explore and see what Vicky and her coaching is all about. (And she can help you Feng Shui your space in no time!) Get started by checking out her free ebook, and see what you think.

In the picture, we are standing by a small lake right at sunset--great colors, wouldn't you agree?

PS This is the coaching group I referred to in my January 15th post that propelled me to "going pro" as an artist, quite literally, by getting my painting, Cloud Dance, reproduced and available for sale!

(You can see Cloud Dance in my January 23rd post by clicking on January under "Archives" on the right side of this page or by clicking on this link http://sunraysheryl.blogspot.com/2008/01/after-rain.html.)

3 comments:

Vicky White said...

Sheryl,

Thanks for your kind words. You're my perfect client - a woman of action. Your painting is wonderful - as soon as I saw it I loved it - I'm glad you're going pro. It's so inspiring to see you step into your power and share your unique talents with more of us. You go girl!

SunraySheryl said...

Vicky,

Wow, your perfect client - a woman of action! This means a lot to hear you say it, since I know sometimes I can hang out with the planning and idea-ing stage a longish time! :)

Sheryl

TalktoAngel said...

Luckily, telehealth is available to help individuals without resources get the support they need. Many websites and apps offer online therapy chat. Online therapy chat allows you to attend therapy sessions via chat room, text, or webcam with a licensed professional in the privacy of your own home. Recent studies have found that online therapy, in general, can be effective. When it comes to couples counselling online, the results are similar, with many couples in one study sharing that virtual therapy helped them to be more open.