Sunday, February 03, 2008

Love in Motion (Love for You and Me)


Here's another bit of sweetness and light from my paintbrush on canvas to your eyes. I will call this one, Love in Motion (Love for You and Me), Copyright 2008 by Sheryl Brown, All Rights Reserved. My thought here is that we need to love ourselves in order to love others most effectively.

Tomorrow I'm going to have an expert art printer scan Cloud Dance, for the purpose of ordering some copies made. This will be my first foray into professional artistdom. That will make such a difference from these home photo-ed versions. The reproductions will be so much more like the original paintings.

I am thrilled to be taking this step to making my art available to others, and my earnest intention is that they will bring hope and healing to you and yours.

For sure, they bring me a great deal of comfort and inspiration!

Let me know if you would like to make an order. Call 425 652-1413 or email me at sheryl@sunraycounseling.com .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: