Saturday, February 02, 2008

Here come de Boots!

Ah, technology, we love it when it works, and the better it gets, the more spoiled we are to have it work right up to snuff (now there's some expression!) at all times, and right this second!

Very warm, water repellent, and snazzy! (Did I say 50% off?) No commercial here!

It was too much fun dancing away with music piped into my ears (it was Jewel), and not giving a rip what anyone thought of this bulky black figure hopping and twirling like a rapper on chocolate!

"Hey, I got my new boots on and suddenly everything's right!" (adapted from Nutini)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marcia Francois said...

Love your boot dance, Sheryl.

Thanks again for your great comments - I sent them to my husband and he said, "she's so right about you".

BTW, with my own list, I am definitely more bold - I don't quite know where I am with SCCC so tend to tread more carefully there :) E.g. my headline for my survey email was "i need your help" :)

SunraySheryl said...

You are so right on, Marcia! Those closest to us definitely know us better and give us great feedback.

On the other hand, in newer circles, we do tend to "tread"...

(...Hey was your Pun Intended? :) How fun your comment is in this boot post!)

...more lightly (at least at first), and with good reason, until we know the group better and what the unspoken "rules" are.

Thanks for your comment!