Monday, February 25, 2008

Being a grandmother rocks!



Here's a cheesy smile from my very sweet granddaughter, Georgia! She's more than two and a half, so soon I'll need to start saying almost 3 years old! Growing up so fast! Today her mother told me she gives the other little kids in the daycare goodbye hugs when it's time to go home!

Among our activities together, of course, is messing around with colored pens and paper. I have a nice little collection already of another budding artist! And of course, when the weather is fine (which it sure has been lately) going outdoors is always a great option. Larry and I were having a chuckle at remembering her antics last summer in the cold lake--she had no fear and didn't mind the cold in the least! It was actually a bit of a challenge to convince her it was time to get warm and dry!

Okay, I know that had nothing to do about business building or relationship tips, per se, but you got another glimpse into my world!

2 comments:

roseofsharon said...

yes it does :) Now you know! Looking forward to next time we see Georgia........great-grand-daughter to moi :)

SunraySheryl said...

Hey Mom, thanks for visiting my blog! And did you see YOUR first granddaughter's art on February 11th? See you soon!

Sheryl
http://www.sunraysheryl.blogspot.com